Darryl & Thelma Wilson started a solo practice at 611 Sturt Street BALLARAT
Part time practices commenced at the Daylesford hospital and Bacchus Marsh medical centre.
Darryl Wilson joined Derek Gardiner as a partner and the practice was known as Cutter Gardiner and Wilson. Cutter Gardiner and Wilson originally started in 1908 with Vic Wastell and then in 1914 Geoff Cutter joined the practice (Wastell and Cutter 46 Sturt Street BALLARAT). Derek Gardiner joined the practice when Vic Wastell retired in the 1950’s and the practice became Cutter and Gardiner.
Cutter, Gardiner and Wilson moved to 45 Lydiard Street South BALLARAT.
Derek Gardiner passed away and the Howitt Street practice in Wendouree began.
Peter Fairbanks joined the practice and it became Fairbanks and Wilson at 45 Lydiard Street South BALLARAT.
Permanent practices were set up at Bacchus Marsh and Daylesford.
The partnership between Darryl and Thelma Wilson and Peter Fairbanks dissolved and Darryl and Thelma took over the running of Wendouree, Bacchus Marsh and Daylesford, which still operate to this day.
Wendouree practice expanded to the adjoining shop in Howitt Street
Daylesford and Bacchus Marsh moved to their present locations.